XiaoHotMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for upcoming updates to server

+3
Yaki
[GM]KionG
x3BabyCherrY
7 posters

Go down

Suggestions for upcoming updates to server Empty Suggestions for upcoming updates to server

Post  x3BabyCherrY Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 pm

Er, i may not be a huge or famous GM yet, but i have some proposals to make for the upcoming updates to the server. I have experiences from playing over 5O private servers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) I heard that the exp rate is going to change to 300x. I find it a little too low. 1000x should be ideal to gain attraction to the server, as most people would find it appealing to train at the faster rate than 2/3 digit exp rates, and 1000x isn't very high either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) I also heard from [GM]KionG that the GM hat would be fixed to 999 stats. For this, i have a long suggestion. I've played before a server with a total of 8000 people. Okay, this may sound far off from the number of people we have on the server, but think of the future.

I played a server (Sactual MS) for 8 months, until the host changed to an irresponsible one. I was the 1st few to get a 32k stats hat, a Genesis Bandana. Only 15 people were allowed to get it so i was pretty lucky. After that, the host removed the bandana from the server, and new comers were welcomed with a 999 stat GM hat if they win events. Only those 15 people had 32k stats hat, which is unique from others as they are the 1st few to join the server. Its the same as this server, we came and got our 32k stat hat. The difference is that its a GM hat. What i would propose is to move the 32k stat to another hat and fix GM hat to 999 stats. In return, those who got the GM hat will receive a 32k stat hat so as not to confuse new comers and the 1st few people who plays the server. If the GM hat were fixed to 999, and new comers are able to get it, there would be no point for those 1st few players to get the hat. It isn't unique anymore. Also, think of the future. When those new comers join in, us 1st few players would already have max our stats, etc. We dont need to train that much anymore, and a different hat would make us outstanding to those new players, and easily recognizable to GMs/Admins who bans people using hacks. No new comers can get the hat(removed from shop etc), and a list could be made to ensure that these few are the only players that have the 32k stat hat.

As for which hat to move the stats to, i would suggest Mark Of The Beta or Maple Red/Blue Bandana, since Genesis Bandana is taken as the 5k stats hat.

3) Please REMOVE sparkling ring FROM SHOP. No point of SRB if its kept there.
Also, remove Genesis Bandana from shop if you want it up for trading leaves.

4) I would prefer that FM rooms have monsters instead of a NPC to summon boss monsters. And also, under my observation, the boss in armoury is one of the only few bosses that drops meso. I would prefer that to be placed in one of the rooms so that people can, not only earn exp, but also meso for golden leaves. What i suggest for spawns in FM rooms :

1 - Stays the same, NPC and everything.
2 - Showa Boss ( Male Boss )
3 - EXP Slime ? Not really sure, but prefer a boss or higher level monster.
4 - Anego
5 - Gatekeeper
6 - Thanatos
7 - Manon
8 - Griffrey
9 - The Boss
10 - Headless Horseman
11 - Big Foot
12 - Dark Cornian
13 - Jr. Balrog
14 - Crimson Balrog
15 - Amoria PQ Balrog ( Geist Balrog Phase 3 )
16 - Lord Pirate
17 - Dreamy Ghost
18 - Black Crow
19 - Papulatus Clock
20 - Skelosarus
21 - Blue Wyvern
22 - The Item-Giving Bubbling ? I guess staying the same would do.

What about the NPC that spawn monsters ? I guess it would have to be removed. When more and more people start playing, that NPC is going to cause major lagness to the server because people will abuse it (experienced it in HitsuMS, which i think should be a dead server by now).

5) I've heard that [GM]KionG has suggested to remove the white scroll from the shop and only winning it from events. I would like to modify his proposal. Removing white scroll is a must, but we also should not deprive new comers from scrolling their items to a godly stat ! What i suggest is to remove white scrolls and in addition to that, make The Boss the only boss monster that drops white scroll. 2 ~ 4 scrolls per kill will do. And when FM rooms spawn bosses, players would have to fight for a spot in the room, which makes the game more challenging due to the fact that there are only 2 channels (based on what we have so far).

6) I would prefer if more player commands were added to the system, like @cody for job advancement and such, so that people would have to keep browsing through @fmnpc for almost anything.

Here's my suggestions so far. I would improve on it every now and then. Feel free to post any suggestions to improve on mine. Would gladly accept the help, and all of us would want to make this potential server a good one. Although these may seem impossible, but i have complete faith in the server and the host. Take time to clear all the bugs and improvements bit by bit. I'm sure we all will succeed one day.

Copyrighted : [GM]x3BabyCherrY, GM Of The Server
[GM]KionG, GM Of The Server (took some ideas from him).

* Due to me being a gm, whispering is, i think, no longer available. So i guess posting here will do *

Last edited by x3BabyCherrY on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 am; edited 12 times in total
x3BabyCherrY
x3BabyCherrY

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for upcoming updates to server Empty Re: Suggestions for upcoming updates to server

Post  [GM]KionG Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 pm

lol still got copyright...but anyway ur suggestion is very nice...im 100% agree for now...gm scroll white scroll n sparking ring remove at FMnpc shop... king
[GM]KionG
[GM]KionG
Professional Poster
Professional Poster

http://profiles.friendster.com/ki0ng

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for upcoming updates to server Empty Re: Suggestions for upcoming updates to server

Post  x3BabyCherrY Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:45 pm

glad you liked it ^^
x3BabyCherrY
x3BabyCherrY

Back to top Go down

Post  Yaki Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:07 am

lol nice post...

the rate is what i agree to the most since most 1000 rated server is quite attractive yet not over rated.... the hat one could be considered... the fm one i dont see too much point as coding an npc instead might be slightly better as ive seen quite a few server who have spawning instead of npc.. and they get bugged quite regularly as the server grows... and lastly, the new @commands one is one who i think should be considered seriously as well considering @cody and such would be REALLY handy and might reduce some lag for certain players as loading the fmnpc THEN the job npc and etc sometimes lag people(some not all)

and i think i should correct that last bit... Referring KionG as admin might create some misunderstand IF new players saw this post...

lol@ top damager
Yaki
Yaki
Professional Poster
Professional Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  x3BabyCherrY Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:22 pm

glad you like the post too ^^
i got all the info according to what i've played over the years
i hope xiaohot see this lol

hmm.. i changed my top damager/kiong's admin thingy
We're both gm =x

well loads are needed to be done to keep this server up. it has potential, and i dont wanna let it crash
x3BabyCherrY
x3BabyCherrY

Back to top Go down

Post  Yaki Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:33 pm

lol Very Happy im sure he will

rofl well you got gm after this post so ye Razz

true me either Very Happy
Yaki
Yaki
Professional Poster
Professional Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  x3BabyCherrY Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:25 pm

well i just hope hot/eathan will see this
x3BabyCherrY
x3BabyCherrY

Back to top Go down

Post  guiltyboy Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:53 pm

I second all the suggestions given by her.... Its very true... :]

Good post btw... Keep up the good work...

guiltyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yaki Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:56 pm

ouch her >_>
Yaki
Yaki
Professional Poster
Professional Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  x3BabyCherrY Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:31 am

im a guy dude omg -_-
x3BabyCherrY
x3BabyCherrY

Back to top Go down

Post  guiltyboy Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:16 pm

x3BabyCherrY wrote:im a guy dude omg -_-

SORRY!!!!!!

guiltyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  x3BabyCherrY Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:26 pm

lol its okay
x3BabyCherrY
x3BabyCherrY

Back to top Go down

Post  Yaki Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:15 pm

lol incase you misunderstood me,

i meant ouch "her"

not ouch her(as in referring to cherry)
Yaki
Yaki
Professional Poster
Professional Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  x3BabyCherrY Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 pm

i know LOL
x3BabyCherrY
x3BabyCherrY

Back to top Go down

Post  WoAini Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:23 pm

agreed wif the exp rates lowered n everything , i also wan make a proposal if hot cn make a quest npc to get godly item , n cool looking npc ( meaning the npc look like players , oni for the old players ) i don't hw to explain lol .. for more information i suggest hot try check out NinjaMs server pls !! ( but pls dun make the quests hard as them )

WoAini

Back to top Go down

Post  WoAini Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:24 pm

one more thing XIAOHOT pls dun take away the 30k sparkling ring .. for the one hu alrdy hv it pls jus stay dat way .. ;(

WoAini

Back to top Go down

Post  XiaoHot Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:41 pm

WoAini wrote:one more thing XIAOHOT pls dun take away the 30k sparkling ring .. for the one hu alrdy hv it pls jus stay dat way .. ;(

-.-.. zzz
XiaoHot
XiaoHot
~The God~

https://xiaohot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]KionG Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 pm

im not agree...
if u stil let sparking ring 30k at shop..or can bought at shop..
this server will not fun anymore...and the GM hat + sparking ring = play WHAT? REBORN FOR ?
all ppl can don nid reborn and get high damage already...
then what for reborn ? useless ?and the GM hat + sparking ring = play WHAT? REBORN FOR ? pale
[GM]KionG
[GM]KionG
Professional Poster
Professional Poster

http://profiles.friendster.com/ki0ng

Back to top Go down

Post  Yaki Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:07 pm

i think he meant dont remove it from the game or change the stats, or remove the ones people have in their invent as its unfair Razz thats my understand of his post
Yaki
Yaki
Professional Poster
Professional Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  x3BabyCherrY Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:57 pm

LoL.. well the old sparkling ring is with the old players. so its okay.
x3BabyCherrY
x3BabyCherrY

Back to top Go down

Post  NeverLand Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:53 am

lol!
NeverLand
NeverLand

Back to top Go down

Post  x3BabyCherrY Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 pm

bumpz
x3BabyCherrY
x3BabyCherrY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down